Webcams of Zakopane & Weather reports in Zakopane brought to you by Sunshine World
Ski Poland Information and Webcam Links
Zakopane Tatra Mountains online – information, weather, ski guide, travel.
Information about skiing in Zakopane, Poland from Wikipedia
Polish National Tourist Office in London
- Karkonosze Mountains – the highest chain of Sudety mountains, with wonderful conditions for skiing. Great infrastructure, lots of attractive accommodation possibilities and beautiful views are guaranteed. See more on www.karpacz.pl
- Karpacz – the major resort in Karkonosze, with a great access to Sniezka, the highest mountain of Karkonosze. There are chair ski-lifts, and three ski runs with different levels of difficulty. Please have a look at www.karpacz.pl
- Kudowa Zdroj – situated in Klodzko valley, is a spa with curing waters.
You can combine your stay and treatment with walks in the valleys and visits to surrounding tourist attractions. See more on www.sanatoria.com.pl
- Polanica Zdroj – also perfect in the wintertime due to the unique properties of it spring waters and the location in Klodzka Valley. See more on www.polanica.pl
- Szklarska Poreba – a resort in Karkonosze. The little town in the top of skiing season guests almost as many tourist as it has inhabitants. There are two chair lifts that will take you to the Mountain Szrenica, where the network of ski trials is situated. Due to snow making facilities, you can ski on Szrenica from November till April. Please see www.szklarskaporeba.pl
- Szczawnica – Great in the winter, when skiing and snowboarding fans can enjoy excellent skiing routes. They are fully illuminated and, if necessary, artificial snow is produced. The ski runs have different levels of difficulty, so both the beginners and experienced skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts should be satisfied.
- Szczyrk – situated in Beskidy – with the Mountain Skrzyczne is definitely one of most attractive Polish skiing resorts. The facilities and attractiveness of Szczyrk make it easily compete with major resorts in Alps. Have a look at www.szczyrk.pl
- Wisla – in Beskidy, a place where four time world champion in ski jumping, Adam Malysz was born. It is also where the biggest Polish river, the Vistula, springs. Wisla has got all facilities for alpine skiing and cross-country skiing.
- Zakopane – winter capital of Poland. Nestled at the foot of Tatra Mountains, the highest range of the Carpathians. Zakopane hosts tourists and winter sports lovers, international sports events and mountain climbers. The most famous skiing area is Kasprowy Wierch, but one can find many, many more great alpine slopes and cross-country skiing trials. Zakopane is surrounded by many picturesque little villages and settlements with excellent accommodation facilities. Please go to www.zakopane.pl for more information