Very Cheap, Two to Eight Week Long, Fully Customisable, Professional Ski Instructor Training Course. Including EAPSI Exams
Some of the Sunshine World guests with a couple of our team members having a little rest while they play with their equipment.
Ideal dates any time between (flexible) from 15th December to 6th April
Our 2 to 8 Week Ski Instructor Training Packages are perfect if you are keen to simply have a great time for any length of stay this winter with NOTHING to worry about, Including optional EAPSI exams, no stress, no essential targets. Just you, your new Sunshine World friends, the mountains and loads of fun on and off the slopes! AND if you decide you would like to try for your CSIA exams while doing your course then, subject to availability, we can easily organise an all inclusive add-on to Andorra for you! Below we have an example of the incredible value which we can provide for YOU this season! This course is perfect whether you’re a first time beginner or a seasoned Pro looking to get some care free time away this winter.
Incredible value ski instructor training course with us for 2- 8 weeks next season any time between 15th December – 6th April (dates flexible subject to availability) Including:
Ski like a Pro – take your Ski Instructor training with Sunshine World in Poland this season!
- Return Airport transfers from Krakow- Zakopane
- 2 – 8 weeks shared accommodation in Zakopane, Poland’s winter capital
- 2 – 8 weeks lift passes valid 5 days a week to areas designated by Sunshine World (as we visit different areas on rotation throughout each week)
- 2 – 8 weeks professional ski instructor training and hands on experience with the Sunshine World Professional Ski School and “real life” guests learning to ski.
- 2- 8 weeks ski equipment rental (Or skis, ski boots, bindings and poles which you can KEEP at the end of the season for just £300 extra!
- EAPSI exams ( European Association of Professional Snowsport Instructors)
All from an incredible price of only: £895 (2 week course) and from just £2,595 (8 week course) These are without question the cheapest 2 to 8 week long all inclusive instructor courses around.
Photos below: The Tatra mountains which rise 1000 metres above Zakopane town and the team on the slopes at Szymoszkowa way back in 2006!
Photos, Left: The girls and guys having a few drinks in town.
Above: The Sunshine World Team and Seasonaires enjoying the private bowling lanes and bar at the Belvedere**** Resort and Spa, Zakopane.
Managing Director & 3Ryde Ski/Snowboard Head Coach Alan Garcia
Performs A Great Short Radius Pitch Down A Black Run in Soldeu, Andorra